The clinic laboratory is a moderate complex testing lab, which is CLIA certified. Certified labs are inspected every other year by a government agency. We use Billings Clinic Lab for our reference lab services. We have excellent turn around time for our results. X-Rays are sent for radiologist reading to Billings Clinic. They have excellent turn-around times.
- Diabetic Monitoring (Urine Microalbumin)
- Cholesterol/Glucose Screening
- Rapid Influenza A Screen
- Protime/Coumadin Therapy
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium, Chloride)
- Rapid Strep Screen
- Infectious Mononucleosis Screening
- Standard Radiological Procedure
Available 24 hours/day at request of provider on call
- Specialty Radiology Procedures for visiting Orthopedic Surgeons
- NOWCAP Respiratory Screens
- Telemedicine (Interactive Video)
- Conferences for business, medical, educational, mental health, and dietary consultations
- General Electric X-Ray Equipment
The lipid profile is a cardiac blood test that is a measurement of your cholesterol, both “good and bad”, triglycerides, glucose and will calculate your risk factor for developing heart disease. It will also check your glucose. A 12 hour fasting period is recommended prior to the blood draw for more accurate results.
FAST= NO FOOD OR DRINK, EXCEPT WATER
For more information, call the Colstrip Medical Center at (406) 748-3600
The Colstrip Medical Center laboratory will be having a cardiac screening blood draw with proceeds being donated to the Colstrip Food Bank. The screening will be offered in December. The laboratory tests will include total Cholesterol, HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad Cholesterol), Triglycerides, and Glucose (sugar) levels. The cost will be $15 cash or equivalent value of nonperishable food or goods to be donated to the Colstrip Food Bank. Participants must fast for 12 hours before the blood draw: nothing to eat or drink except water.
Any questions? Please call Margo at (406) 748-3600 Ext: 117