- Knees (total knee, meniscus, ACL, PCL, arthroscopic,arthritis, osteotomies, patellar realignment)
- Shoulder (rotator cuff repair, subacromial impingement, total replacement, labral tear repair, biceps debridement or repair)
- Ankle and Foot (after fracture, bone spur removal, plantar fascia)
- Hip (total hip replacement, labral tear, after fracture, weakness)
Pain and injury Management
- Chronic Pain (neck, back, shouders, hips, knees, ankles and feet)
- Muscle strain or ligamentous sprain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Patellofemoral Dysfunction
- Rotator cuff impingement
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Prenatal care and pain management
- Post partum strengthening and pain management
- Lymphedema management
- After a brain injury (stroke, TIA, TBI)
- Spinal cord injury
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Down Syndrome
- Osgood-Schlatters (knee pain)
- Developmental Delays
- Pain and fractures
Cardiovascular Pulmonary Dysfunction
- Decreased activity tolerance
- Great for rehabilitation, joint pain, back pain, decreased weight bearing status, sports injuries and general strengthening and movement
- Our pool has resistant jets, different levels and stairs; plus we have ankle weights, foam weights, weight belts and foam noodles for a full body workout
- Treatment for vertigo, inner ear dysfunction and balance disorders
Do you play sports? Do you have questions about the correct footwear to use?
Wearing the wrong attire can lead to ankle and knee injuries. Don’t take that chance! Visit your local Physical Therapy department where they can help you with all your sports gear questions!
Bess Reid, DPT
Bess Reid, DPT, began her work at the Colstrip Medical Center in 2009 in the physical therapy department. Originally an Eastern Montana resident, she was pleased to return to this side of the state after 10 years in the Missoula area. Bess graduated from the University of Montana with her Bachelors in HHP Exercise Science in 2003, then continued to get her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2007. Bess enjoys the variety the outpatient clinic has to offer and has done several continuing education classes to accommodate for the diversity of clientele in Colstrip. Special interests include orthopedics, sports injuries, women’s health and movement impairment dysfunctions.
Kristy Logan, PT
Kristy Logan graduated from University of Pittsburgh with her Physical therapy degree. She has spent 30+ years in various Physical Therapy settings including pediatrics, home health, outpatient and Medicare rehab facilities. She has practiced in Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Wyoming and the last 20 years in Montana. She started at the Colstrip Medical Center in 2012 and enjoys working with the many different facets the clinic serves. She has taken continuing education classes to meet the needs of her patients including vestibular assessment and treatment. Special interests include pediatric, orthopedics, vestibular problems and Medicare rehab.
Becky Suhr, CSCS
Becky Suhr, CSCS is originally from Belgrade Montana and has worked at the Colstrip Medical Center since 2007. She attended college at Weber State University and graduated with a Bachelors degree in Human Performance. While at Weber State she was a member of the track and field teams as a javelin thrower (Go Wildcats!). In 2014 Becky became a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and she enjoys working with patients both young and old. In her spare time she enjoys bowling, golf, camping and boating/fishing.